Following the announcement from the New Zealand Government that all New Zealand except Auckland will be moving to Delta Alert Level 2 as of 11.59pm Tuesday 7th September, the Club welcomes members back to the club!
Conditions of opening the club, and resuming activities include adherence to the following:
- Use of the COVID-19 Tracker QR code. This is visible at the entrance of the club. For people who do not use a covid tracer app, you must use the sign–in book at the entrance of the club. This is a mandatory condition of your entry to the club.
- Please ensure you use the COVID-19 Tracker QR code for Thump and/or Evolve if your club visit includes these entities.
- No more than 50 people inside the club at one time.
- Stay 2m apart within the club. Please don’t congregate at the entrance and hallways.
- If you’re unwell, stay home.
- Please use hand sanitiser before and after court use.
- Wear a mask to/from and inside the club. Masks can be removed during play, and when eating or drinking.
- Tennis and Squash Coaching resumes from Wednesday.
- Junior Squash Club night resumes on Friday. However the kitchen will not be open at this time.
- Squash Club night resumes on Thursday, provided the above is adhered to.
- The bar will be open – please use hand sanitiser before and after using the till and fridge handles etc. These can be high touch areas. Please wipe down your tables and put your glasses in the dishracks after your visit, think of the next person coming to use the facilities.
- Mums & Bubs Squash resumes on Friday week (17th September).