KTSC will operate as a fully vaccinated venue from 11.59pm on Thursday 2 December onwards.
- All members must be fully vaccinated, or exempt from vaccination under the Government rules, to access any of the club facilities or be on site. Visitors are also required to show their My Vaccine Pass on arrival.
- Vaccination passports must be provided for verification, preferably either in person to the Club Manager or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will need to be updated once expired.
- KTSC is working closely with both Thump and Evolve. The Club door will be open from 9.30 to 6pm during the week and 9.30 to 4pm during the weekends. Between these times, we expect there will be someone available to assist if necessary. Between these hours, and when the Club Manager is not available, anyone wishing to access the facilities from Friday onwards, who has not already verified their passport, will be required to show evidence of their vaccination to staff of either Thump or Evolve and allow the details to be recorded so they can be added to the Hello Club records.
- Where members passes have not been verified and there is no one available to provide access, access will be denied until the verification has been processed.
- Members who have had their passes verified may wish to bring a visitor or facilitate access for a member who has not verified their passport. If they do, the member providing access has a strict responsibility to sight that person’s vaccine passport and forward those details to the Club Manager. We cannot stress enough the importance of this occurring. We will rely on the honesty and integrity of all members to comply with this rule. Any breaches that we become aware of will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Our aim is to keep everyone safe and allow KTSC to operate as normally as possible. We can only do this with your full support and cooperation.