- You can register here.
- To register, an account on https://tnz.tournamentsoftware.com/ will be required.
- As part of the registration process, a value for ‘Member ID’ may be required. For the ‘Member ID’, use the ‘Code’ field linked to your tennis record at GradingList (tennis.org.nz) . (e.g. will start with ‘WNKH…’). If you are not on the GradingList (tennis.org.nz), enter ‘n/a’
- Open to all KTSC Senior Members (or a KTSC Junior / Intermediate member who has played Tecnifibre Interclub).
- Registrations close 4 March
- Tournament will be run progressively using Sunday afternoons starting 13th March through to 10th April (Friday 8th April from 6pm may also be used). Entrants will be expected to be available from 3-7pm on Sunday afternoons.
- Once registrations close on 4 March, we will be able to more accurately provide match times in advance of Sunday afternoons.
- Cost (payable at the first match): $5 for one event / $10 for two or more events
- Catering – entrants are encouraged to bring a plate when scheduled on a Sunday afternoon and make it a social occasion. The bar will be open.
- Draws – final draws will depend on the number of entries / event.
Any questions / queries – contact Jimmy Kemp – email@example.com / 021 100 8381