Please join us for a tidy up around the club between 8am-2pm as we prepare for the Khandallah Open Squash Tournament on 16-17 June.
Tasks are to include but not limited to:
- Make sure the Bar, kitchen and lounge is clean (Include vacuuming and mopping behind the bar
- Tea towels washed, dried and returned to the club before the Squash tournament which takes place on 16/17 June.
- Cleaning the changing rooms
- Cleaning the fridge
- Clean Sauna
- Replace lights on squash courts (Will need a few people to help lift the ladder onto the courts)
- Sweep the squash courts
- Replace tape on the squash courts if required
- Clean behind courts (include vacuuming behind the courts and viewing areas)
- Clean the viewing areas (There is lots of cobwebs around the windows)
Your help would be appreciated.