- Midweek tennis is enjoyed by both ladies and men.
- We have 3 club days every week.
- During Summer (September – April) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9.30am – 12.00pm.
- During Winter (May – August) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 10.00am – 12.00pm.
- Seven (7) courts are available for play.
- During the school terms a duty person arranges doubles games during the morning. Outside of school terms casual play is available.
- Members can join a WhatsApp group to check how many others are playing on any of the Midweek Club days.
- Parents with preschoolers are welcome to bring their child/children on Thursday and play tennis. Childcare will be shared between midweek members and parents. If you are not a member of our Club, a visitors fee of $10 per visit will need to be paid. If possible, please email the Club in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us that you are going to visit. You will be made very welcome. We have a range of toys suitable for preschoolers but suggest you bring a snack box for your child/children.
Our 2021 season started on Tuesday 26 January and finishes on Thursday 15 April. Dates to note are as follows:
Thursday 11 February: Possible Johnsonville Tennis visit (to be confirmed)
Friday 12 February: Mixed Interclub starts
Monday 15 February: Ladies Interclub starts
Tuesday 16 February: Alternative date for Johnsonville Tennis visit (to be confirmed)
Thursday 18 February: Tui McLauchlan Trophy (Alternative day: Thursday 25 February)
Tuesday 2 March: Faye Gates Plate and Buttons (Alternative day: Tuesday 9 March)
Thursday 18 March: Dianna Wishart Tournament (Alternative day Thursday 25 March)
Thursday 15 April: Closing Day/Prizegiving
Saturday 16 April: End of School Term 1
20-29 April: Casual Play
Monday 3 May: Beginning of School Term 2
You can join Khandallah Midweek Tennis now: Become a Member. Or, if you would like to check us out first, come and see us as a Visitor ($10 fee applies per visit, maximum of 3 visits). For further information please contact the office.
You might also be interested in: