- Midweek tennis is enjoyed by both ladies and men.
- We have 3 club days every week.
- During Summer (September – April) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9.30am – 11.00am.
- During Winter (May – August) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 10.00am – 11.30am.
- During the school terms a duty person arranges doubles games during the morning. Outside of school terms casual play is available.
- Members can join a WhatsApp group to check how many others are playing on any of the Midweek Club days.
- Parents with preschoolers are welcome to bring their child/children on Thursday and play tennis. Childcare will be shared between midweek members and parents. If you are not a member of our Club, a visitors fee of $10 per visit will need to be paid. If possible, please email the Club in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us that you are going to visit. You will be made very welcome. We have a range of toys suitable for preschoolers but suggest you bring a snack box for your child/children.
You can join Khandallah Midweek Tennis now: Become a Member. Or, if you would like to check us out first, come and see us as a Visitor ($10 fee applies per visit, maximum of 3 visits). For further information please contact the office.
You might also be interested in:
- The Midweek subscription also entitles you to play squash during the week
- Professional tennis coaching is available. Contact Evolve Tennis Coaching who are based onsite
- Tennis Gear is available from Thump Sports