- Midweek tennis is enjoyed by both ladies and men.
- We have 3 club days every week.
- During Summer (September – April) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9.30am – 12.00pm.
- During Winter (May – August) club days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 10.00am – 12.00pm.
- Seven (7) courts are available for play.
- A duty person arranges doubles games during the morning.
- Parents with preschoolers are welcome to bring their child/children on Thursday and play tennis. Childcare will be shared between midweek members and parents. If you are not a member of our Club, a visitors fee of $10 per visit will need to be paid. If possible, please email the Club in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us that you are going to visit. You will be made very welcome. We have a range of toys suitable for preschoolers but suggest you bring a snack box for your child/children.
Our 2020-2021 season started on Thursday 3 September. Dates to note for the pre-Christmas period are as follows:
Friday 11 September: Interclub entries close.
Thursday 17 September: Kay Champion Trophy (NB Thursday 24 September is the alternative date if required due to weather)
26 September to 11 October: School Holidays
Monday 12 October: Interclub starts.
Thursday 22 October: Handicap tournament (alternative day: Thursday 29 October)
Tuesday 3 November: Singles Championships (Alternative day: Tuesday 10 November)
Thursday 12 November: Doubles Championship (Alternative day Thursday 19 November)
Tuesday 24 November: Kevin Woolcott Tournament (Alternative day Tuesday 1 December)
Thursday 10 December: Closing day (Christmas tournament, prizegiving and morning tea (wet or fine).
Tuesday 26 January: Post Christmas opening day
You can join Khandallah Midweek Tennis now: Become a Member. Or, if you would like to check us out first, come and see us as a Visitor ($10 fee applies per visit, maximum of 3 visits). For further information please contact the office.
You might also be interested in: