Whether you are a competitive or social squash player, a beginner or a master, there is a place for you at KTSC. Those members wishing to play squash have the following options:
- participating in a league within the Club, playing up to three similar graded players each month (at an agreed time with your opposition);
- playing the KTSC Innerclub event – a very social format at KTSC in March/April and October/November (typically Thursday nights);
- playing the Wellington regional interclub competition (Autumn/Winter/Spring – Tuesday or Wednesday nights));
- playing tournaments, both at KTSC (early June) and throughout Wellington and the rest of New Zealand (typically Friday night and throughout the weekend); and
- participating in various regional and national teams events.
Of course there is always the option of just playing your mates (old and new) at the Club!