- Click the link above, and enter your card number and PIN to log in. (You may need to temporarily disable any “Pop up Blocker”). If you have any problems logging in please contact the KTSC Office
- Click and drag to select the time slots required – max 45 minutes for squash (3 slots) and 1 hour (4 slots) for tennis. The selected time slots should turn dark blue.
- Click on the Make a Booking box on the top right hand side of the page.
- You can then enter an email address to have the booking sent to you.
- You will need to confirm your booking on the booking computer when you arrive at the club. Swipe your card, and your playing partner’s card over the reader beside the booking computer at the club when you arrive. If this is not done the booking will drop off the system 5 minutes after the start time of the booking.
- To delete a booking – simply go to “Your Bookings” tab and tick the booking you require to be deleted.
- Court bookings can also be made at the club on the booking system computer
Can I bring a friend who’s not a member?
Absolutely – but please remember to pay the visitor’s fee, ($10 adult, and $5 child) into the visitor’s box just in side the front door. After 3 visits you should probably start dropping a few hints about them becoming a member too.
How do I turn on the squash court lights?
Confirming a squash booking will start the lights at the booking time
How do I turn on the tennis court lights?
Only Courts 1,2 , 5 & 6 are available for use after dark until 10pm. ( In order to comply with our resource consent conditions, Courts 3,4,and 7 must not be used once the lights are turned on, even if you think there is sufficient light to play).
There are 2 switches on the hall wall directly opposite the toilets. The left hand switch operates the bottom courts, (5 & 6) and the right hand one, the top courts (1 & 2). Be sure to turn them off when you have finished please.