- Click the link above to open the Hello Club online system. Enter your username and password to log in. If you have any problems logging in please contact the KTSC Office
- Click on ‘Bookings’ to open the booking system.
- Choose your sport in the top right corner of the screen, and the date from the top left.
- Click on the time you’d like to book and whether you are playing with a member, visitor or practice .
- You can then enter an email address to have the booking sent to you.
- You will need to confirm your booking on the booking computer when you arrive at the club.
Can I bring a friend who’s not a member?
Absolutely – but please remember there’s a visitor fee of $10 for which you’ll be charged. After 3 visits you should probably start dropping a few hints about them becoming a member too.
How do I turn on the squash court lights?
Confirming a squash booking will start the lights at the booking time
How do I turn on the tennis court lights?
Only Courts 1,2 , 5 & 6 are available for use after dark until 10pm. ( In order to comply with our resource consent conditions, Courts 3,4,and 7 must not be used once the lights are turned on, even if you think there is sufficient light to play).
There are 2 switches on the hall wall directly opposite the toilets. The left hand switch operates the bottom courts, (5 & 6) and the right hand one, the top courts (1 & 2). Be sure to turn them off when you have finished please.