- You can register here.
- To register, an account on https://tnz.tournamentsoftware.com/ will be required.
- As part of the registration process, a value for ‘Member ID’ may be required. For the ‘Member ID’, use the ‘Code’ field linked to your tennis record at GradingList (tennis.org.nz) . (e.g. will start with ‘WNKH…’). If you are not on the GradingList (tennis.org.nz), enter ‘n/a’
- Open to all KTSC Senior Members (or a KTSC Junior / Intermediate member who has played Tecnifibre Interclub).
- Registrations close 6 March
- Tournament will be run progressively using Sunday afternoons starting 12th March and Friday evenings, through to 26 March. If entrants are unable to make one of the times, then there might be a possibility to schedule another day that suits both parties provided this is within a reasonable timeframe.
- Once registrations close on 6 March, we will be able to more accurately provide match times in advance of games.
- Cost (payable at the first match): $5 for each event entered.
- No catering provided however the bar will be open.
- Draws – final draws will depend on the number of entries / event.
Any questions / queries – contact Felicity Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 2011 599.