- You can register here.
- To register, your child will need an account on https://tnz.tournamentsoftware.com/. If your child is not already registered, they will need to do so.
- As part of the registration process, a value for ‘Member ID’ will be required. For the ‘Member ID’, use the ‘Code’ field linked to your child’s tennis record at GradingList (tennis.org.nz) . (e.g. will start with ‘WNKH…’, and include your child’s initials)
- Open to all KTSC Junior Members including those playing Junior and Senior interclub with the exception of Premier Tennis.
- Also open to non-KTSC members playing for a Junior Khandallah Interclub Team in 2021/22..
- Juniors who have played Premier Tennis are ineligible (please enter the Senior Club Champs instead !)
- Registrations close 24 March
- Tournament is Saturday 2 April
- Friday 1 April (evening) – will be used if entries received exceed our ability to complete the event on the Saturday
- Sunday 3 April – will be used as the rain delay.
- Cost (payable on the day): $5 singles / $10 singles and doubles
- Catering – all entrants are requested to bring a plate
- Draws – final draws will depend on the number of entries / event.
- Matches – all entrants will be scheduled to play a minimum of 3 singles and one doubles (or similar).
Any questions / queries – contact Jimmy Kemp – firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 100 8381