Love Tennis is back for 2019, on the weekend of Saturday 7, and Sunday 8 September, 1-4pm each day.
The first 100 people along on each day will each receive a free Hell pizza, all you have to do is take to the court!
There are heaps of activities planned for across the two days including:
- “Teacher vs teacher”, and “teacher vs kid” [Saturday], featuring teachers from Cashmere Ave School
- BBQ will be smokin’
- Take on the speed radar (prizes up for grabs – fastest serve….that goes in….!)
- Take on the ball machine
- Loads of fun games, and chances to win
- Face painting for the littlies
- Lolly scrambles throughout the two afternoons
- Bar will be open, and All Blacks v Tonga will be ON the TV upstairs!
So much going on, plus loads of offers and competitions:
- Free Hell Pizza voucher for visitors along to the club across the two days
- Go in the draw to win a trip for two to the ASB Open in Auckland
- Free joining fee (save $20) + free draw string bags (while stocks last) for new members for sign up over the weekend
- Loads of Love Tennis goodies including lip balms, bottle openers and pens
So, come on down (regardless of weather), but most importantly, encourage your friends and family to come on down too.
For current members, encourage your friends and family to come along.